July 16, 2014

Knipex Mini Bolts Cutters model# 71 01 200 KNIPEX CoBolt®



Just got a pair of Knipex mini bolts cutters model# 71 01 200 KNIPEX CoBolt® cutters via Sears. They were on sale and with my shop your ways points I ended up getting them for 24 dollars delivered. At this price it’s not going to cost me an arm and a leg to add to my growing Knipex collection. Of course they come from great German engineering and machining, and with a Lifetime Guarantee. 

Got to test it out and it's basically an small version of a larger bolt cutter that you would use to cut a large chain or lock. This little guy cuts large and small diameter nails. drywall and deck screws, piano wire, which I have not cut myself but hear is a real pain to cut. I've got to say I love this thing, its bad ass.





 I can see using it form time to time, I'm really glad I got it. I recommend everyone putting one in your tool box, just for the ability to cut nails and screws.














Here are the specs on the mini bolt cutter form Knipex website, and a small video.

Specs

  • precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire as well as piano wire
  • cuts bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm dia.
  • most efficient joint design ensures exceptional cutting performance
  • cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
  • Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, oil-hardened
    Model:
  • improved cutting performance
  • micro-structured cutting edge allows easy cutting of large cross-sections
  • with gripping surface below the joint for gripping and pulling wires with a diameter as from 1.0 mm
The Tool Review Guy recommendation of BUY









No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10

View My Stats