August 12, 2013

Magnetic Glove Tissue Dispenser U.S. General - item#69322



One of the best investments I have ever gotten. Gone are the days I spray paint, or work on something dirty with out gloves. I have gloves, but before I got Magnetic Glove/Tissue Dispenser from U.S. General, at my local Harbor Freight store, I could never find my gloves so never used them. Now that I have the glove dispenser, I have a spot next to my tool box that I can go right to, and grab a pair of gloves. I spray painted mine in black so it would match my tool box.

I love this thing, should have got one sooner, glad I have one now. Get one you will not be disappointed.
























Keep latex gloves, tissues or wipes within easy reach thanks to this magnetic tissue and glove dispenser! Four magnets hold the dispenser securely to your tool chest, refrigerator or other metal surface for convenience and accessibility. The glove dispenser holds all standard size boxes of disposable gloves or tissues, making this a great addition to any garage, work shop, doctors office or art room!


  • 4 lbs. weight capacity
  • Four magnets hold dispenser in place
  • Holds all standard size boxes of disposable gloves or tissues
This item can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states via Standard Ground Shipping




The Tool Review Guy recommendation of BUY


 









Top 10

View My Stats