June 16, 2015

Craftsman Ball Grip Screwdriver Review Item # 00911783000P Model # 11783


I just purchased two Craftsman Ball Grip screwdrivers that are new to the market.  Well at least under the Craftsman Logo that is. The new screwdrivers have large handles that are designed to fit snuggly in your hand. I purchased a Philips and a slotted one, which are both reversible. The Phillips has a Phillips #1, #2, and #3 tips, and the slotted one comes in 1/8″ and 1/4″ slotted tips











There are 3 available colors Red, Black, and Blue. I purchased the red and black one, just a personal preference.  Once I opened the package I noticed that the handles were all plastic with a rubber layer to grip, I was expecting some metal alloy, but they are not. Don’t get me wrong, they are nice and comfortable, but for its 10 dollars original price tag, you could get better ones made of metal. For the price I did get them for 5.99 each, they are worth it at that price. Even better after using 14 dollars worth of Shop Your Way Surprise Points they ended up being free. What surprised me most was where they are made. I was expecting more of the Chinese tools, Like everything Sear's is outsourcing now a days. But I was surprised to see that they were made in Japan, well at least that was what the packaging said. Nowhere on the bit or the handle for that matter were there any country of origin markings, that's strange? Oh well guess we have to take Sear's word for it.











Over all they are nice, I only was able to use the slotted driver, when removing some standard screws from my Rheem air conditioning air handler, I needed to open the panel up in order to unclog the water passageways. The slotted screwdriver worked fine, and held up great.


The Tool Review Guy Recommendation of Buy

You can buy them on Sear’s website or in the store.


Craftsman Ball Grip Screwdriver Item # 00911783000P Model # 11783

Product Specifications

Dimensions and Capacity: Length  7 inches

Color and Styling: Color/Finish: Red, Black, Blue

Product Overview: Screwdriver Type: Standard

Tip Type: Slotted and Philips

Included with Item: Bits Included: Yes

Handles: Handle Material Polypropylene with Elastomer Cushion Grip

Handle Type: Ball Grip

Warranties & Coverage: General Warranty Backed by the Craftsman lifetime warranty

Materials & Finish: Shank Material Heat-treated Alloy Steel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10

View My Stats