November 14, 2013

Werner 6-ft Fiberglass 300-lb Type IA Step Ladder



I've had this Werner ladder for well over a year. I purchased it when my old aluminum 6’ ladder broke a rivet on one of the step braces. It scared the hell out of me, since I was on it when it broke, so I look at getting a Werner 225 lbs ladder. When I looked over the 225 lb ladder, I felt it was way to flimsy.  So I went up to Werner 300 lb 6’ ladder model# NTX1A06. I’m so glad I did, its sturdy, doesn’t creak when I climb up, It doesn't sway side to side like my old aluminum ladder did.  Best of all it came with a Werner Job Bucket that attaches to the built in holes on the top of ladder.











 











The Job Bucket is also compatible with Werner models OBEL00, OBPT00, OBCN00 and 6200 series step ladders. The best part of it all is that I got the Ladder, with the Job Bucket for fewer than 80 dollars. It will easily last me a lifetime. 





PRODUCT OVERVIEW

The Werner 6 ft. Fiberglass Step Ladder features a high-performance top that keeps your tools and drill close to the job. It has a tool lasso socket to secure tools to keep them from falling. This ladder is ideal for electrical jobs. It is suitable for job site and household use. The slip-resistant steps provide secure standing areas. The ladder's edge bracing provides enhanced strength.

·         Fiberglass frame with aluminum steps
·         5-Steps
·         300 lb. Load capacity
·         Non-slip treads provide secure standing areas
·         Weather resistant
·         Type IA ANSI rating
·         MFG Model # : NXT1A06
·         MFG Part # : NXT1A06






The Tool Review Guy recommendation of BUY



Specifications

Ladder Type
Step

Ladder Material
Fiberglass

Duty Rating (lbs.)
300.0

ANSI Ladder Rating
Type IA

Ladder Length (Feet)
6.0

Base Width (Inches)
23.0

ANSI Safety Listing
Yes

OSHA Safety Listing
Yes
CSA Safety Listing
No
Telescoping
No
Rail Material
Fiberglass
Rung/Step Depth (Inches)
4.0
Rung/Step Material
Aluminum
Weight (lbs.)
21.0




Top 10

View My Stats